EU Registered Community design instruction
Step 1: Login and select "New Cases" > "Europe" > "Design" in the navigation bar on the left side.
Step 2: Complete the online application form; upload images; and pay by credit card
On filing, the specification must mirror the PCT application on file at WIPO.
Changes thereto (including changes to applicant details) may only be made after filing.
- one view / image per attachment
- the views should be of the same design and the same colour(s) (no variations). Any variation should be filed as a separate embodiment.
- do not include numbers, words or symbols
- use a neutral (white) background
- only 7 views per design (exploded views are permitted)
- upload images as JPEG files
The name of the designer must be included.
Public disclosure within 12 months prior to filing is permitted.
Priority may be claimed within 6 months of the filing date of the priority document.
- Upon payment, Genuine IP Law (an EU law firm) will immediately file the EU Registered Community design.
- We will send you an application number and filing receipt within two business days, and you can track the status of the application online.
- Within 1 month, we should receive the EU Registered Community design certificate (electronic copy), which will be emailed to you.
Note: Filing, acceptance, publication and registration fees (inclusive of official fees) are included in our filing fee. Downstream costs: Renewals.
[Page provided by Genuine IP Law]